Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's Been a While

Instead of NaNoWriMo, maybe I should just be going for No-Post November here.

I would be pretty good at it.

Wow, what a month. I wish I had pictures to share, but I'm sort of camera deprived right now. :( 

As you can probably tell by the NaNo widget on the side over there, I'm *a little* (okay, quite a bit) behind on the count. But I don't know, that's pretty okay for me. For someone who barely ever writes fiction in her spare time, 14,000 words in 19 days is pretty good, actually. Plus, I didn't write for like 6 days due to being completely overwhelmed for a little bit. But I did start back up again!

We just read Wool by Hugh Howey in English. Go read it, right now. ;) It's really short, just 45 pages. But it's pretty amazing. Hopefully, I'll talk about it in a near-future post.

Some things that have truly brightened my month:

-A handwritten letter from my lovely, lovely sister. What could be a better gift to receive??

-A painting by my dear friend, in honor of my birthday.

-Some pretty amazing English discussions.

-A copy of Kisses from Katie for my very own. :O :O :O

I will leave you all with a little something to think about:

(via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...