Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's Time to Depart

Last Easter I randomly decided to start a blog.

Here I am, 9 months later, ready to say goodbye.

For now? Forever?

I'm not sure.

I want to focus on other things now (namely my own non-bloggy writings & readings & thinkings), and as I would rather not become one of those incredibly sporadic bloggers with posts far in between, the best thing is to say goodbye to my little corner of the blogosphere (for now?). I'll still be reading, following, and commenting on other's blogs, but just not blogging myself.

If anyone is interested, I have a few writings that I could just schedule up to be posted later. Otherwise, Star Spangled Sisu will be up & quiet and waiting me to (maybe?) someday return. We will see.

To you all who followed, commented, and read whatever I had to say, you are amazing, and I'll be here waiting to check out your future posts to your own blogs. :D

So, see you all around! And hey, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I never saw this post. Wow. Sofia! I'm so sad! You will be VERY much missed :( But i understand, life gets crazy and you have to make priorities. TOTALLY get it. Still. Please come back soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chloe!! <3 i really just ended up starting over again, i'm back at the blog i facebook messaged you:) you're wonderful.

      Delete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...