Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Teacher Affects Eternity

"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." -Henry Adams

This isn't going to be much of a post, but can we just take a couple seconds to appreciate those great teachers that are just so enthusiastic you can't help but love the subject they teach??

I don't even like numbers! I honestly don't even know what I'm doing!



So... why am I enjoying this so much?

A teacher who truly embraces imperfection and allows you to struggle long enough for you to figure it out on your own is an incredibly wonderful teacher to have. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! That is so awesome that you can have a teacher like this-so, would you want your mom for a teacher, do you think??

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...