Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Day

Today was a happy day. It began with a little To Do list, like so:


It was a short to do list. It made me happy. I tacked up some quotes on my slanted ceiling/wall thing today.

 
 
It's just a mix of some of my all-time favorite quotes. I didn't bother putting where the quotes are from simply because it was just a decoration for my wall and I know where they're from. You can tell where most of them are from, anyway.


"Today, you will meet a beautiful stranger.
Actually, hundreds of beautiful strangers.
Everyone is beautiful
and you know almost none of them."

 
 I also did some homework...


Had some quiet time...



 
And, obviously, played around a bit with my camera.


 
...And, all the while with some music in the background. :)


Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. Today was great too. This might seem like a pointless blog post, but it is a happy blog post.

2 comments:

  1. :) You are lucky. I never really get a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that quote!! "Everyone is beautiful" So great! And hooray for happy posts! Sharing your happiness is never pointless!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...