Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How I Feel Today

A little sad, but also excited. So, here's a little yellow in the midst of a lot of black.
Now that school has started, I've been really, really bad at keeping up with quiet time. Really bad. But I've been offered some more ideas and I hope to start up again.

So, other than that, school has been decently great so far. English is pretty awesome. We've started out the year with talking about justice, and reading The Republic by Plato and Shakespeare's Hamlet. I'm excited for the upcoming projects, and I have a few ideas. It'll be great.

I'm also excited to practice more photography this school year. 


I think I'll even use learning photography for an English project. 

That being said, here are 3 little things that made me a little happier this week:

1: De Hobbit
1960: The Dutch edition of The Hobbit.

(Photo via Buzzfeed)
I saw this illustration on Pinterest this week, and I'm not even sure why I found it SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE. De Hobbit. <3

2. The Cello in Marching Band
(Gif via Pinterest)
As a person who plays the cello, this makes me happy.

3: It Doesn't Have to Be a Snowman
LAUGHED SO HARD
(via Pinterest)
I LAUGHED. SO HARD.


So, how are all of you guys feeling today? What are some things that have made your week better? Hope it's been a good September for y'all so far!

2 comments:

  1. This morning I woke feeling happy. Happy to have the windows open. Happy to feel the brisk cold morning air filling the room. Happy to snuggle deeper into my warm blankets. Happy to close my eyes and enjoy the drastic contrast between the heat of the blankets keeping me safe and warm, while the coolness nipped my nose and woke me with an excited urgency I couldn't help but smile at.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...