Friday, September 26, 2014

Hooray for Homecoming

...Or something. The day where I forgot about pretty much everything I was supposed to be keeping track of or remembering. Including wearing school colors for school pride day. Thank you, my dear friend and locker neighbor for providing me with the emergency graduation gown so I could frolic amongst my fellow violently purple bison. Thank you.

But really. My head was not completely there today. But it has been an interesting homecoming week. I would have pictures of my own, but I don't feel like worrying about my camera all day at school, and my phone camera is too much work. 

Anyway.  


Class color day. Yay for yellow: the color that clashes with itself and nobody really owns.

I'm going to miss this class when it's over. English is the best. These people have been my English & social studies class for the last three years, this being the fourth. So we might seem like a decently normal group in there, but we all really know we're more like...


...yeah. (Photo creds to my cool English teacher on those.)

Moving on...

Kudos to my lovely science teacher for getting into complete old-lady character for Whippersnapper Wednesday, and keeping "Eunice" alive for the entire class period. Seriously, it was hilarious. I hope "Eunice" comes back again to sub soon. ;)


Now there's a picture worth raising your cap for. Like my classmate in the near-center of the back row. Ha.

Science is also pretty cool. (Oh, and photo creds to some random student that was walking by and was asked to take the picture so my amazing teacher could join us.)

Alright, now I'm going to go bury myself in hot chocolate & Lord of the Rings for the rest of the evening. And maybe some homework. Have a stellar weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Sofia! I just love the way your personality shines through in this blog, and especially in this particular post. I wish I could write like that! You're going to do great things my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! :) You already do great things, my dear! :D

      Delete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...