Saturday, July 19, 2014

Someone Who Makes Me Happy

Someone who makes me happy.  My dear older sister makes me happy. She always has. Back when she was in school, she once wrote a thing for an assignment called Things Sofia Taught Me. It's saved somewhere, although I'm not sure exactly where it is at this moment, but I did find a condensed quote I had written down for something else.
"Will you wead?"
"Not right now Sofia."
"Yeah," she whines.
"No Sofia, not right now," I say firmly.
[she has a fit]
"Okay, okay!" I yell over the noise. "I'll read you one story!"
Sofia smiles up at me and hands me a book. Well, maybe the smile was worth it, besides, how long can one story take?
That's my adorable, soft-hearted, ISFP(?) sister. :) She's the bestest, most caring person ever. She always has time for children & the people she loves, and knows how to make them feel amazing. And her adorable little daughters?? My sister is an amazing mom for the greatest little girls in the world :D They all make me very happy.
I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you so totally made my day and you always bring a smile to my face in return! I hope you are having a good day at work while I read your blog :) I love making people happy so it's always nice to hear when I succeed. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...