Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happenings

I haven't posted here in awhile, have I? Time is quite a sneaky thing. It's the middle of summer already! Hopefully, I'll post more often on here now. I've thought about posting, but I just never know what to write about.

Well, anyway, I bought a new camera a couple weeks ago, and I'm having quite the adventure learning how to use it. :) Luckily, I have all kinds of adorable & willing models for me to practice with.




 It's been really nice to have the photo evidence of all my summer adventures so far though. I got it just in time for my dear brother's wedding too, so that was a bonus! :D
Their wedding was honestly SO adorable.
Two of their friends sang one of the most gorgeous duets I've heard in a long time. It was pretty amazing.
Mr. & Mrs. :)
"You made us for each other, God..."
They are such a sweet couple.

So, other than that, I also attended our church's annual summer services. They were SO GOOD. The entire place was filled with such joy as the little feet of so many children ran about & the singing of so many people filled every ear.
"Come and See."
It was really fun to have my dear oldest nephew out to visit for awhile. :)
Praying hands.
Beautiful Finnish flag
Lovely Swedish flag
AND my friends had a Harry Potter party. That was pretty sweet.






 Alright, I dare say I've rambled enough now. :) In closing, here's a little something in case you haven't seen enough cute puppy pictures lately.


Thanks for sticking around! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your friends had a Harry Potter party?? What about you??? :-) JK, I know what you meant. Your summer is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...