Sunday, July 27, 2014

Inside My Bag

 Ah, my dear, old, worn, green Marimekko bag. And it is pretty old, dear readers. It is also very worn. The poor magnet inside for clasping it shut is hanging on by a thread. It actually fell off entirely already, but it just got tied back on a bit. So, the contents of my bag today:
Inside my bag I found:
  • A green spiral bound notebook
  • A green textured book
  • A Bible
  • A bottle of lavender oil
  • A completely empty chap-stick container
  • An empty gum package
  • A single sock
  • A hair brush
  • A couple bucks
  • $1.15 in loose change
  • A leftover summer services booklet
  • One pen
  • One highlighter
  • Assorted pieces of paper of questionable origins
  • Assorted fruit snacks of questionable age 
I love my poor green Marimekko bag a lot. It's really perfect, and the only bag I've ever really been able to use. As soon as I am able, I'm planning to replace my dear bag with an identical one, only in red. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love to hear your thoughts:) And hey, thanks for reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...